Sunday, September 7, 2008

An Apology to Curt Maynard!

.
Phaedrus herewith apologizes unreservedly to Curt Maynard for unwittingly re-publishing his outstanding essay on "multiculturalism" (yet ANOTHER Jewish 'ism' we've been afflicted with) under "author unknown." Yes, Curt, I have since realized it is your very own elegant handiwork and in fact it had already been republished here on WP (under your name) only recently! In my defense I have to say I came across it on a moderated Usenet political discussion forum where it had been posted in full, yet unattributed and your usual style was not instantly recognizable from it. However, it does prove what I observed in my (most recent) tribute to you (after you were banned from Joogle YET AGAIN) that your work continues to proliferate anywhere and everywhere in cyberspace regardless of any further effort from you! I had TRIED to clarify matters within hours of the re-publication but it seems the J*** were not keen to allow me to do so and have been interfering with my access to WP now for the better part of a week (as they are also doing with Jeff Rense's site, as I understand it.) We must really be stepping on some highly sensitive toes! BTW, GREAT to see you up and running so soon after declaring your temporary moratorium. I hope you enjoyed your remarkably brief 'break' bonding with your family and look forward to many more of your great, insightful articles in the weeks and months to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, marvelous weblog format! How long have you
ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog glance easy.
The full glance of your website is magnificent, let alone the content!


Here is my blog; http://radioamis.net